Thursday, September 27, 2012

Naturally Pervert

I came over to Poe desk, and discussing about some office task. But it seems like she embarrased then cover her blouse, trully I was confused and I saw Evi which sit near Poe laugh saw my innocent face.
"iih mas Gee... Matanya" seloroh Poe.
"What...?!! Am I done something wrong?!" yes I'm confused. Then I just realized, ternyata tanpa sadar mataku menatap belahan blouse Poe... But for Godsake I didn't mean to starring at her 'things' you know... I just can't see her eyes so I try yo find some netral area.
"Hei... I'm not that pervert Poe" kataku
"ya ampun mas Gee, ternyata..." Evi menimpali sambil cekakak cekikik.
"aarrgh, you're all wrong, ah sudahlah" damn aku jadi salah tingkah. Aku hanya ga bisa menatap mata lawan bicaraku, thats all. Makanya aku cari area yang netral yang enak dilihat (salah gak sih ? Xixixi)
Anak-anak kantor emang pada bocor semua, mancing-mancing mulu huft... But aku senang suasana kantor yang hangat dan penuh persahabatan. I had a strong bond with them, fully fun but still professional. But forgive me if I am naturally pervert (honestly...I didn't meant to. Just to try to resolved my mumet head).

No comments:

Post a Comment