Friday, September 21, 2012

Long Way To Survive

Her jealousy was killing me slowly but sure. After what I've done all this last 2 month, leave all my memories behind just to kept this arc survive (then please help me God).

Last night, there's no dinner, no tight hug, no sweet conversation, I found her lying on bed... Exhausting, angry, jealous (about some status on social media which telling me that I still exist there and found her was blocked from my account).

She said "katanya just you and me, kenapa tau-tau FB nya masih aktif? Dan account ku diblock. Harusnya account 'myLittleWings' juga di block dong dari account bapak"
I try not to counter her back because that will make us fall in to another big dilema.

But that was not the right solution, she's getting more desperated. More I shut my mouth the more she attack me with some silly question... Until one time I had enough.

"Guwe ga peduli HP ini barang operasional kantor ya... Kalo elo masih terus mempermasalahkan FB guwe, sekalian guwe banting ni HP ma..." ancamku.
Dia hanya diam sejenak tapi selanjutnya dia kembali melanjutkan cecaran pertanyaan yang menjengkelkan.

"Sini aq minta account password nya biar bisa liat apa aja status yang bapak tulis" aku makin tersudut dengan cecaran itu, It seems like I don't have my own personal life to having fun with my craziness, to express my untold behaviour, yes... I feel that I was in prisoner in my own life (maaf tapi itu sisi egosentrisku yang tidak boleh kau masuki ma, gw mau gila-gilaan mau bocor bareng temen2 guwe, mau mengekspresikan otak mesum guwe... Itu diluar kewenanganmu dan itu absolutly restricted area).

Tonight, this arc was slowly but sure falling down because she make a big hole to let it drown and I don't have willing to fix that up... Let it drown, and let me going with it till this is all over. You make the fatal and stewpid mistakes that I've been waiting for ma...

No comments:

Post a Comment