Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Medical Checkup #day 2

In the first time, I think if I get medical check up in government hospital will take less money rather than if I get medical check up in some private lab. But the fact it cost almost the same as much as private lab, is already cost me about 500k just for 2 days (WOW...)

My Gtalk rang, she (my wife) asked me the result, and I reply that the result will appear tomorrow after examined by specific doctors.
Man... in the next 3 day it will make me fully exhausted to the death, just to find out what wrong inside me.

-o0o-

Back to the office, done nothing (already exhausted...) having chit chat with Poe and Dave, and I've got some quotation (good one) and it says :

If you feel someone mess with your life, and you hate them. Just forgive them, because by forgiving... it followed with happiness and brightness at your way of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment