Monday, September 3, 2012

Another Big Fight

It's started from medical checkup issue. Begin with a big question mark "Why" I didn't tell her?!

Then the problem spread to the past, the topics was changed and now the issue is the Nurse. Cemburu buta mulai membakar emosinya.

Inilah yang aku takutkan, she was never changed. She never see the thick red line of my problem, dia hanya melulu mempermasalahkan tokoh didalam benang merah tersebut.

I'm dying here mama... Can't you understand me? I just want to spent the rest of my life with fully of love, care, and all good thing.

That night everybody was dissapointed. Ga ada yang mau mengalah, hanya terdiam saling memeluk namun hati terbakar emosi.

"Seperti yang aku bilang, kalo mau selesai ya sekarang waktunya. Pada saat kita dalam puncak saling mencintai..." lirih ku padanya
Dia hanya terdiam, dengan nafas semakin memburu tanda emosi mulai menjalar ke penjuru hati.

Tonight I lost my spirit, and I learn something. Sometimes the truth better be stay remain underneath the sweet lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment