Monday, September 3, 2012

Medical Check Up #Day 1

Soon or later, I will be visit this damn clinic (Pulmonology Clinic). Yeah, I must do it in case my disease was caused my daughter sickness. First time registering in government hospital in Indonesia ? I suggest please don't be LATE !! otherwise you'll be hang around all day just to get your health treatment wasting your time, wasting your energy, and it's cost too much to take.

10.00 am, yes I was too late and I must take the consequences (lost my Monday spirit) so here I am in the middle of crowded sick people. 12 o'clock I get my registration card now I can continue to Pulmonology Clinic, and you know what... aku kira sudah lepas dari antrian, ternyata harus ngantri lagi  di antara para pasien paru dan baru selesai jam 02.00 (mann... wasting my time).

Meet the doctor, she's a good doctor actually but not friendly one. Whe she ask me "is there any history of TB ?" so I said "I never check it up so I don't know is there any or not" (am I wrong ?) and she said, "HISTORY... do you have been get TB before" (damn, she's so HOT when starring me like that with the sound getting up and high) guwe cium asal-asalan baru tau rasa tuh dokter ampun dah... orang mau cek up koq di bentak, guwe pasang aja muka kucing dengan mata yang berbinar-binar (kecantol... kecantol dah... biar sekalian guwe pacarin dokter sialan itu)

Medical Check Up finish, but I cannot back home and get rest... I must go back to office, finishing my delayed works. But some good news was arrive, my daughter get 80 point from her 1st test (Math Exam) I knew she can do better, and I knew she is brilliant one, all she need just focus on what her doing.

Well then, here I am again... in my desk writing blogs (there's some quote I want to share) :

I marry her in my best perform in every single thing, my soul, my mind, my body, my faith, and my dream. So I always knew that she was the best I ever had, and always the best... and when times has come for me to say good bye to her maybe that time I'm not in my best perform at least in one thing, that is I love her as much as I've got in the first time we met even larger more than everything in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment