Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Medical Checkup #day 3

Good news, I've got negative on first test (mantob test), now waiting lab test but I can't back to office now. I must wait my rontgen result at 13 o'clock
-o0o-
Spending my time at hospital in the last 3 days make me feel greatful because so many people was not so lucky as I am.
Today I saw a woman crying hard in ER (Emergency Room) because her father past away. Soon or later I will on her position, orherwise my daughter will on her position... Everybody will on that position... Someday
That's why I feel so greatful to know that I still live,  have 3 beautiful angel in my life.

-o0o-

Sudah dapat hasil rontgen, dan sudah dianalisa dokter dengan kesimpulan : Kesan -> Pneumonia. D*MN !!! that explain everything... every single thing of my uncontrolled behavior (F*CK !!!) . All this time the problem lies within me, and I blame everyone, screw every happiness, make things gettin' worse... DAMN I HATE MY SELF !!!



Sitting in front of my desk, read this diagnose repeatedly :


Systemic : - High fever - Chills
Central/Brain : - Headaches - Loss of appetite - Mood swings
Skin: - Clamminess - Blueness
Vascular - Low blood pressure
Lungs: - Cough with sputum or phlegm - Shortness of breath - Pleuritic chest pain - Hemoptysis
Gastric: - Nausea - Vomiting
Muscular: - Fatigue - Aches
Joints: - Pain

Almost 70% match, petty me... hikz

No comments:

Post a Comment