Saturday, September 22, 2012

Go Away

Unpleasant weekend, stay at home with her. Desperated with some unfinish conflict plus double it with some message from someone make me even more fucked up, sometimes I just wanna runaway and dissapear forever.

Why everybody push me to reach my limits? Did they wanna see me in Ash form again? Salahkah kalo aku ingin pergi dan hidup sendiri jika posisinya seperti ini?

I don't think I can hold this arc a little bit longer. Tinggal menghitung hari saja, hingga semua terbuka dan berakhir dengan kepahitan. Usahaku untuk mengakhiri ini dengan manis sepertinya gagal total.

Thank you to someone who sending me message and make everything broken and thanks to mySyauQ who can't trust and appreciate your own husband.

Just... GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment