Monday, August 27, 2012

The Commitment

It's time to spread my money alias mentransfer ke rekening-rekening yang sudah ditentukan, sebagian ke rekening istri (of course), sebagian lagi ke rekening BNI (it must, sebagai penyambung hidup kredit rumah), sebagian bayar lisrik (haduh, ini lagi...), sebagian buat tabungan naik haji (amiin), sebagian buat dana kenakalan (ha...hai...) dan sebagian lagi... o shit, there's nothing left in my bank account. Almost forget, buat bayar arisan pake yang mana (haduuh gubrak deh).

It's seems like every end of month I always get salary no longer than 1 day in my account... next day I must spread it to it's own account (bah, duit kenakalanku makin berkurang...). Well, I think it's time for me to find another source to fill my bank account with money hahaha (think Gee, where did you get another source... be creative man).

Yes, this how I manage my income. I don't care if some people think it's not good to do like my way, but again, this is the way I appreciate my wife as a partner and account manager in my life. I entrusted her to manage as she like, I'll just give 40% of my salary. Even someone said, she's (my wife) very lucky to marry me, not every woman get lucky as my wife. Otherwise, they don't know the one who's very lucky actually is me (my self). Because of her support, I can raise my career until now (it's already 4x salary from the first time I married her) I can buy my own house, I have 2 lovely daughters, etc.

Yes... I didn't say it's easy, so much problem that we must solve in our marriage (8 years). But I promise to her, that I will commit with this relationship... I'm not talking about my feeling, I'm talking about my promise (aku ikhlas menjalani hidup dengan perasaan kosong demi janji yang telah terucap)

No comments:

Post a Comment