Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pick Up

Going to pick her up and the children at Tegal, d*mn this long holiday cost me more than 1 month budget.
Mana tiket kereta ga kebagian pula, makasih ya PT. KAI you suck my pocket like a damn vampire.
-o0o-
Meski kesel tapi yaa terpaksa dibeli juga, in sundanese it called (dipoyok dilebok) yaah mau gimana lagi apa guwe harus bilang WOW gitu? *tabok pake duit yg jualan tiketnya.
Walau it's cost insanely, it has been my duty as her husband and father of my children *at least that's all I can do.
-o0o-
Two words, f*cking train... I bought executive class ticket but this is far away from executive (I'd rather call it Cirek rasa cireng). It's hot, no TV, no valueable service, and they mark up the price as like as they want to.
Untung guwe bawa buku, bisa terhibur sepanjang perjalanan (thx Ika Natassa, your Twivortiare is the best book I ever read, I'd love to get your autograph on it *serius)
Transit on stasiun Cirebon, still far away from Tegal sing ngapak-ngapak
-o0o-
#1 hour later : I think I've got lost in the middle of nowhere #gubrak !!
Okay, next destination : Tegal. Udah kayak orang mudik, bawa2 kardus oleh2 buat nyogok ponakan. Bener2 ngerjain guwe nih Anidaa!!!
-o0o-
Segala sumpah serapah sirna setelah ketemu my little princess, maunya dipangku terus ampe guwe alihkan perhatiannya ke oleh2 baru mau turun... Thanks god, for your priceless gift.
Sekarang saatnya tenang, semua dah pada tidur, mau lanjut baca buku di ruang tamu :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment