Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Insomnia Syndrome

Can't sleep, but I can't tell you why. I don't understand either, my heart was burning, my soul feel empty, my head feel heavy, my ego feel likes explode like a bomb.

Maybe I should enjoy this pain, I must take the risk because it's my cosequences. Yeah it's not easy as flip your hand, but I will survive... I must survive.

As long as I keep my head sane enough, so I'm not do something stupid that will make situation gettin' worse.

This insomnia syndrome just some side affect for the path I've been choose, I've got strengh from my SyauQ, my daughters, and my friends and it will keep me alive.

Kadang aku jadi tersenyum sendiri kalo ingat dulu ditolak mentah-mentah sama mantan hehehe. I wonder how can I survived from that moment? Saking mujarabnya sampe lupa cara melupakannya gimana... Wow

Dear Anida, thank you for lending me your shoulder so I can drop my tears and show you how weak I really am... She's nothing compared with you, I'm the one who has been blinded by beauty and passion.

You know what? My syndrome slightly disappeared after I wrote this note. Hmm time to get sleep, in the next 2 hour I must pick my daughter to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment