Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Beginning

I try to remember and make pointing the reason why I choose her as my wife.
1. She's the best I can get
2. Time is ticking, forced by people opinion "When you'll get married?"
3. I only have two emotional problem that is hungry and horny *gubrak

It's pathetic isn't it? Tapi cinta perlahan muncul dan tumbuh dengan sendirinya. Berbeda dengan dia yang mungkin benar2 mencintaiku sepenuh hati.

I try not to blame anybody, but slowly but sure it's change since our first child was born. It's really change everything.... Every single thing.

Mungkin aq yang tidak siap mempunyai anak *entahlah, sejak saat itu perlahan aku tidak pernah lagi mau mengerti jalan fikirannya.

Singkat kata we have been lost contact already, and that where all this painting was begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment