Monday, October 1, 2012

Way Of Life

Fiuh, what a day... Yogyakarta, never lost it's excitement, exoticm, and the hospitality. But still can never lift up my soul from deep sorrow of this ego.

Today I can see the beauty of myLittleWings, the beauty that I can never forget. I'm sorry but it's there, in front of my eyes I have to face it to prove it to mySyauQ that it's all over.

Sebagai seseorang yang mengagumi keindahan, aku berkata apa adanya. Namun aku juga disini sebagai seorang suami, aku tahu kapan aku harus berhenti. Jadi buat myLittleWings jika memang sikapku menyinggung atau menyakitkan hati aku mohon maaf karena semata menjaga komitmen yang nilainya melebihi keindahanmu.

Maybe I am naturally pervert, maybe I also some kind of jack ass, but one thing that can never change is I'm live based on the  commitment I've been made. Something that you've throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment